COVID-19 Updated Policies – February 2021.
At Richmond West Dental, we are committed to your safety during this perilous time.
- Our entire office is treated as one operatory, meaning 1 patient per visit
- Barrier at reception to maintain social distancing
- We have sterilizers accessible to all patients from reception to in-chair operatories
- We disinfect everything with pH neutral disinfection agents including patient chairs, reception/waiting area, and operatories between each and every patient
- We have all patients fill out a COVID-19 assessment form through their phone before allowing them to enter the office
- We take temperatures and check for oxygen saturation before allowing patients to enter the office
- We’ve installed a purifier at reception and in the operatories to maintain optimal air purity
We are now seeing patients for all aspects of dental care from emergencies to routine check-up and exams. Please call our office and let us know what you need!
Please DO NOT visit a hospital or emergency room.
Our goal is to limit the public’s use of hospitals and emergency rooms – please do NOT visit a hospital or emergency room if you have dental/tooth pain – please call us and we will help the best we can.
We are using proper social distancing protocols with proper PPE. We’ve installed surgical grade air purifiers. We have implemented a 1 patient per visit protocol.
We ask the public to maintain good oral health by brushing 2-3 times daily, use a mouth rinse, and to floss every day. Proper oral health will limit complications and problems during this difficult time.
*We ask the public to maintain good oral health by brushing 2-3 times daily, use a mouth rinse, and to floss every day. Proper oral health will limit complications and problems during this difficult time.*
Stay positive, maintain social distancing and together we will get through this!