COVID-19 Updated Policies – March 1st, 2022
At Richmond West Dental, we are committed to your safety during this perilous time.
To the public and patients of Richmond West Dental,
We would like to reinforce that, amidst the growing concern regarding the Omicron variant, we are still open and operational to serve your oral care needs.
We are doing everything to ensure your safety at our office & our Covid-19 protocol is still in effect including:
- A one patient per visit policy
- Isolation of the front office and operatory rooms
- Reception and front office Surgically Clean Air purifier
- Back office Surgically Clean Air purifier
- Masks are mandated at all times
- Covid-19 screening protocol is in place prior to every visit
It is a really challenging and difficult time for everyone but together we will make it through! We hope everyone stays safe and see you soon!
For any questions or concerns regarding our office Covid-19 policy, please call us at 416-366-0777.
Dr. Michael Le & Staff
- Our entire office is treated as one operatory, meaning 1 patient per visit
- Barrier at reception to maintain social distancing
- We have sterilizers accessible to all patients from reception to in-chair operatories
- We disinfect everything with pH neutral disinfection agents including patient chairs, reception/waiting area, and operatories between each and every patient
- We have all patients fill out a COVID-19 assessment form through their phone before allowing them to enter the office
- We take temperatures and check for oxygen saturation before allowing patients to enter the office
- We’ve installed a purifier at reception and in the operatories to maintain optimal air purity
We are now seeing patients for all aspects of dental care from emergencies to routine check-up and exams. Please call our office and let us know what you need!
Please DO NOT visit a hospital or emergency room.
Our goal is to limit the public’s use of hospitals and emergency rooms – please do NOT visit a hospital or emergency room if you have dental/tooth pain – please call us and we will help the best we can.
We are using proper social distancing protocols with proper PPE. We’ve installed surgical grade air purifiers. We have implemented a 1 patient per visit protocol.
We ask the public to maintain good oral health by brushing 2-3 times daily, use a mouth rinse, and to floss every day. Proper oral health will limit complications and problems during this difficult time.
*We ask the public to maintain good oral health by brushing 2-3 times daily, use a mouth rinse, and to floss every day. Proper oral health will limit complications and problems during this difficult time.*
Stay positive, maintain social distancing and together we will get through this!